Monday, April 04, 2011

Purchasing Key West Real Estate

Purchasing Key West Real Estate

With the right Realtor, buying into paradise can be as delightful as living here. I thoroughly and continually research the market to uncover what's sold recently, what's for sale now, and my being entrenched in the community gives me inside information as to what properties will be coming onto the market. I'll help you to locate the house of your dreams, and I'll help you to relocate and settle into your new home and the community.

I can promise to:

Stay thoroughly current with available Key West property inventory, saving you time

Locate a choice of desirable homes, based on your 'wish list'

Show you the finest condominium apartments, townhomes, or single family homes

Give careful attention to each of the details that follows an offer

Guide you to the best mortgage brokers, insurance companies and property inspectors

Help to smooth the way for your stress-free relocation to the Keys

Refer you to contractors with excellent references, proven integrity and fair prices

My investment of time, experience and effort in finding the right homes to show you at the right prices matches your investment in the perfect property for your needs. We're both making a big commitment and my goal is your complete satisfaction.

No comments: